THE CEDAR GROVE CEMETERY GREENHOUSE is located on our grounds and is open to the public from mid-May through late summer. The greenhouse is easy to find. When entering the Cemetery by the main gates, stay to the left and follow the signs.
You are welcome to stop by and browse! Potted and hanging flowers as well as flowers in flats are available for purchase for home use or to place on a loved one’s grave. We even offer fresh tomatoes in season! All plants are started from premium quality seeds at the Greenhouse, and we welcome you to shop with us for flowers at a fraction of the usual retail prices.
You may also order a Spring Planting for placing spring flowers on your loved one’s grave.
Our Greenhouse also creates our Christmas Wreaths.
Call the Cemetery Office at 617-825-1360 or contact us for more information.
The Greenhouse is open seven days a week from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
*** SPECIAL NOTICE — SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN PLACE DUE TO COVID-19 ***
- Masks must be worn at all times by Cemetery staff AND customers coming into the Greenhouses. The Cemetery employees will wear plastic gloves.
- No one is going to be allowed into the main building. We will have signage in place to direct you in and out of the Greenhouses.
- We will be accepting cash, credit cards and/or checks.
- The cash register will be moved closer to the door that’s nearer the Greenhouses to stop anyone from coming into the building.
- Lines will be marked appropriately, keeping people 6 feet apart.
- The cash register and credit card machines, and all door handles will be sanitized throughout the day.
Call the Cemetery Office at 617-825-1360 or contact us if you have any questions, or for more information.